Terms & Conditions
Our Leadership team brings together over 20 years of experience in developing enterprise class apps.
These terms and conditions shall apply to any trading agreement or other contract or arrangement between the Client and Pixelette Technologies.
By accessing this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pixelette Technologies Agency’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pixelette Technologies Agency’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pixelette Technologies Agency at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
Payments and Terms
Any invoices may be delivered to the Client by way of hard copy or electronic means, at the discretion of the Service Provider. Miscellaneous, The nature of the relationship between the Service Provider and the Client shall be independent contractor and client. It shall not be deemed or construed to be a partnership, joint venture, association, principal and agent, employer and employee or other designation that would imply a proprietary right or interest of either Party in affairs of the other or a state of labour relations.
Prices and payments will be decided according to the project terms and conditions. To begin the work, clients will pay 25% of the whole amount as advance payment.
The invoice will be issued 2 to 3 days before the invoice payment due date. The invoice will be delivered to the client; it will be paid within the due date. In case of nonpayment from the client’s side for 2 or 3 days, the work will be stopped after the due date has passed until the invoice is cleared in full. This may affect the roadmap schedule.
When a Client pays weekly
When clients are required to pay weekly the decided amount. Then the whole amount will be divided and paid as 25% of the total amount weekly.
When a Client pays in advance
In advance, according to our terms, the client is supposed to pay 25% in advance of the full payment. And then the whole amount will be paid once in advance.
When a Client pays in instalments
This facility will be offered only for the first Advance payment. After paying the initial advance of 25%, the remaining instalments can be paid every week of the total payment. The number of instalments will decide the whole amount percentage.
When a special offer is given to a Client
Its terms and conditions will be drafted separately depending on the terms agreed upon.
- The client is given a week prior to the invoice to provide all the credentials/logins and also if there is content or scripts involved. In the event the client decides to provide after the invoice date, the roadmap and weekly deliverables will be affected and possibly delayed.
- All prerequisites must be met a week before the invoice date in order to avail the full, agreed-upon service.
- The invoices will be sent 3-4 days before the due date. Pixelette has the right to stop providing services to the client if payments are not made on time.
- The service contract should be read carefully in order to be aware of the offerings and requirements.
- Clients must agree to provide the information needed, described in the Service Contact with reasonable and due care in accordance with the terms and conditions.
Pixelette Technologies Agency’s website materials are provided “as is”. Pixelette Technologies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and now disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pixelette Technologies Agency does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pixelette Technologies Agency or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pixelette Technologies Agency’s Internet site, even if Pixelette Technologies Agency or a Pixelette Technologies Agency authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pixelette Technologies Agency’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pixelette Technologies Agency does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Pixelette Technologies Agency may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Pixelette Technologies Agency does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pixelette Technologies Agency has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pixelette Technologies Agency of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pixelette Technologies Agency’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.