These terms and conditions shall apply to any trading agreement or other contract or arrangement between the Client and Pixelette Technologies.
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Pixelette Technologies, and no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- Both parties and charges will agree upon the Date of commencement of the services will be applicable according to that date.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of 30 business days.
- Pixelette Technologies reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of Pixelette Technologies, they are obliged to pay a total chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Pixelette Technologies and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services, then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, we will terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable for issuing a prior notice.
The SEO Services
- The Service Provider shall provide SEO Services in accordance with this Agreement.
- The Service Provider shall not incur any charges to the Client, without the Client’s prior written agreement and authorisation.
- The Website SEO shall be performed directly and all changes to the Website shall be uploaded directly to the host server via FTP. The Client shall provide the required access credentials including, but not limited to FTP details.
The Service Provider shall not have FTP access to the Website and the Website SEO materials shall be submitted to the Client for uploading by the Client or a third party appointed by the Client.
- The Company shall produce the following monthly deliverables by the end of each month:
- Production of Keyword Report;
the Website SEO;
The Client understands and acknowledges the following:
- The times for websites to appear on search engine listings vary and the Service Provider can thus not guarantee that the Website will appear immediately on the Designated Search Engines or that its position will change immediately from that which is held prior to the SEO Services and/or Other Recurring Services being performed.
- We cannot control search engines and cannot provide any guarantee that any of the Designated Search Engines will not change their policies or functionality in such a way that will have a detrimental effect on the ranking of the Website following the completion of the SEO Services.
- Pixelette Technologies accepts no responsibility for any detrimental effect on the Website’s search engine rankings which results from any activity of the Client or any third party including, but not limited to, alterations to the Website.
- Pixelette Technologies makes no guarantee that the SEO Services will result in the Website appearing in the top 10 search results on the Designated Search Engines.
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold Pixelette Technologies harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by Pixelette Technologies to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by us.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Pixelette Technologies for publication will be accessible to the public as soon as the publication is carried out. We will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any business asset due to publicizing the content.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, and website URL that the clients provide us by filling out the contact form, will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of Pixelette Technologies.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee any kind of security in this regard.
- Although, we use encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.