Table of Contents
Social media service giant is rolling out new ways for its users to earn more money including the commissions with the affiliate links as well.
How You Can Use Affiliate Links to Earn Money?
Using the Pinterest Shoppable Pins feature, users can now convert their idea pins into shoppable pins. The poster of an idea pin will receive a commission if others buy tagged products after clicking the link in an idea pin.
good news for pinterest users offers millions of product pins that can be tagged with an idea pin. Compared to standalone product pins, users are 89% more likely to display shopping intent on idea pins tagged with products. According to Pinterest Advertisement, engagement with idea pins is nine times higher than engagement with standard pins.
What Does Ideas Pin Creation Tools Include?
- Video recording and editing for up to 20 pages of content
- Voice over recording so creators can add their own personal voice
- Music selection by Epidemic Sound
- Ghost mode transition tools (perfect for those before-and-afters!)
- Detail pages for instructions or ingredients
- Interactive elements like people tagging and stickers
- Multi-draft save so Creators can publish more ideas
- Export options to share content beyond Pinterest
- Topic tagging, a publishing feature that helps connect content to relevant interests
Update to Brand Partnerships
Many good news for pinterest users creators have established partnerships with brands and wish to highlight their branded content.
As part of a beta program on Pinterest, creators can now reveal paid partnerships. If brands approve the idea pin, it will be labeled “Paid Partnership.”
Those who make branded content will be able to add their partners directly to idea pins. Currently, Pinterest is rolling out Idea Pins to all business accounts in the United States and the UK, and more countries will be added in the coming months.
Who can avail of this golden opportunity?
Currently, the paid partnership tool is available to select creators in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, and Peru.