An E-commerce website is related to online marketing and used for promoting your business.
- Commerce websites must be developed by some professional and reliable company. E-commerce strategy is significant. It is a summary of your plan to reach more customers and how your business is going to achieve its goal.
E-commerce development is based on various features and serves in different ways. It provides convenience to customers to buy products online and prevent them from a bad experience.
Technologies Involved in E-Commerce Development:
- Domain name: Register a domain name for your business according to the product you want to sell. It should be catchy and easy.
- SSL Certificate: An SSL certificate allows reliable communication between server and web-browser that is hosting your business site.
- E-Commerce platform: You should have a top-notch platform to run your website.
- Internet Merchant Account(IMA): It is your bank on internet handled by high street banks which can let you handle transactions online.
- Payment service provider: PSP provides its payment pages. Your bank may recommend you a PSP while opening an IMA.
- Social media: It’s an influential source for e-commerce to promote the business and generate leads.
Features and Demands of E-Commerce Development:
- Your website should be easy to handle. It’s important so that customers can buy the product easily without unwanted complexities. Research says that 76% of clients prefer an easy to use website.
- Mobile shopping accounts for 50% online transactions. An active website’s content can be effectively accessible to any device. E.g Walmart increased 98% of mobile sales by upgrading its mobile site. Creating a friendly mobile environment improves your sales.
- People want to see pictures of the product from different angles. They want the zoom-in feature to get exposure to the product. According to adobe consumer’s drop-off rate is 39% because pictures take too long to load. Adding pictures on Instagram pages have increased the checkouts by 24% (Vanity planet).
- Special offers on an e-commerce website increase sales rate. Customers get more attracted by special deals and spend more time exploring the website.
- An information section describes frequently asked information, which establishes integrity and builds trust with the buyer.
- Security features play a vital role in e-commerce development. So many cybercrimes are reported due to online transactions. Online sellers must keep the customer’s information private. A secure e-commerce platform serves this purpose such as Woo-Commerce etc.
E-Commerce Web Development Services in the UK:
An e-commerce development company growing competent e-commerce website developers. They have a team of about 450 skilled members.
They are providing all sorts of marketing services, web development, and game designing. They are serving almost 8000 countries all over the world.
- Ziggle Tech
It is another e-commerce development services providers in UK. They provide strategies, web designs and technology services. They are offering $50-$90 per hour to their employees. They are supporting customers for creating technology strategies at the start of the business.
It is a known web development company, which provide senior technology development ideas to other business’ and companies. They handle business websites with great responsibility. They successfully implemented 200+ projects.